Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

Merrild
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered nails from linyc youp I have tried to send emails.no reply.  So now I want PayPal to get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Paul-04
New Community Member
Yes, I also ordered from Lingc.Youp group via PayPal on the 16th January 2020.. I have contacting them like PayPal advised.. can not find them.. scam and they are still active so watch out you don’t get scammed
Login to Me Too

Lash25
Contributor
Contributor

Think this is another scam.  Please stop pay ent  and refund   money 

Login to Me Too

Bélanyugdijas
Contributor
Contributor

Engem is átvertek Pay pal nak azt hazudták hogy a csomag küvetésivel átvettem az árut. Ez hazugság. Üaypal szerint igaz. Kérem a fénymásolatot mi szerint átvettem az árut.

Login to Me Too

Aekelk
Contributor
Contributor
Help! I ordered from Lingc.Youp on 5/1/20 order # 1B562095A8582294X and never received my merchandise. Now it seems I may have been scammed for $19.98. Can PayPal refund my money?
Login to Me Too

Hounormission
Contributor
Contributor
Yes just don’t take no for an answer
Login to Me Too

Markyloginfu
New Community Member

They hooked me with a facebook advert for a very cool camping box with little tables and sink - it took 2 months to receive a tiny wash basket that is good for holding my tooth brush but not much use for anything else. its theft!- Paypal have taken another 2 months to not resolve because this fraudster thieving company provide delivery information of whatever junk they decide to slowly send you. To top it off there was no paperwork in the delivery so I didn't realise at the time this was what they were sending me!!

Login to Me Too

Tino62
New Community Member
Damn **bleep** got me.
Login to Me Too

rkelly6938
Contributor
Contributor
They got me to, if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is...😐
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.