Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com

feluwa
Contributor
Contributor

I regret I didn't come to this community before entering into a transaction on 17 April, 2020 with Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com. But I trusted PAYPAL, and allowed my debit card for the amount of $19.98 or £16.61 that was debited. Since then, no correspondence and no contact with the suppliers. I tried searching for their telephone or email address to no avail. From the PayPal community board I could see that Lingc.Youp Ludozo.com are professional scammers. Could you please assist in retrieving my hard-earned funds?

Login to Me Too
168 REPLIES 168

alexav
Contributor
Contributor
28.06.2020. I received the full refund of my order 16.69£ ordered back in April.
Login to Me Too

jBobinette
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get the refund from Ludozo or from PayPal ?

Login to Me Too

grannybiker
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like it came from Paypal

Login to Me Too

En1943
Contributor
Contributor
I had a email with a tracking number for me to track I have the same number before and got in touch with Royal Mail depot and they have not got it.lingc.youp told me it had been delivered .But it as not been delivered here.so that’s why I have got in touch with you to get my money back regards Eric.
Login to Me Too

grannybiker
Contributor
Contributor

Have you raised it with Paypal?
This is just a discussion forum
You need to go into your Paypal history and find the transaction.
On the amount, there's an arrow downwards
Click on it so more detail appears
At the bottom right, it says "Report a problem"
Enter all your details there.

Login to Me Too

paundra
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal contact me send back the item including the thief and they will give me money they won't do anything they have the money for it shipping to these cheats is an expense that doesn't pay off I finish working with pay pal
Login to Me Too

Dicky2sticks
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, have dispute open. They've offered full refund through PayPal but only if I send, wrong, item back. This will cost nearly as much as the refund. They've also offered smaller refund but only if I cancel dispute. Catch 22 really.

Login to Me Too

brandinochs
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a way to get my money back? I purchased back in April. Have the same problem I have sent numerous emails and nothing back and no product
Login to Me Too

E2027
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me an e-mail after Inopened my case and it says the item is coming. There is tracking but no recent update
Login to Me Too

grannybiker
Contributor
Contributor

Have you raised it with Paypal?
This is just a discussion forum, so no action can be taken from you posting here.
You need to go into your Paypal history and find the transaction.
On the amount, there's an arrow downwards
Click on it so more detail appears
At the bottom right, it says "Report a problem"
Enter all your details there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.