cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jiadi-Co. LTD

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD

Also just got scammed by them. PayPal doesn't seem to care about them keeping this scam going. They allegedly shipped my product but didn't pay for shipping. Thus they got a tracking number which they provided to me and PayPal saying they had sent it out...
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal acknowledged their mistake and are apparently refunding back my money. Let's see what happens. Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you receive a refund?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re.Jaidi.co.ltd. on 17th February I paid £19.99 through PayPal to this so called company ..no sandals arrived..I got on to paypal..they said they had proof of delivery!! Then nothing ..not even showing me proof! I will close my account I cant get anywhere with then..I thought they safeguarded your money!!
Highlighted
Contributor

This company is a scam. I orderd a pair of sandals advertised as £17 I clicked to authorise payment only to find a payment of £43 had been taken. I have emailed the company and contacted PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

£24.99 due out of my bank - to PayPal tomorrow. No shoes, company seems to have disappeared and all the comments on their Facebook site have been deleted. I have contacted my bank and they have suspended my account with PayPal who have failed to respond to my request to stop payment. I will close my PayPal account as they do not appear to be as safe as they claim to be.,
Highlighted

Purchased a sunflower necklace from these crooks on february 2 FOR VALENTINES DAY - February 14th (SUPPOSEDLY HALF PRICE AT USD $28.98) off an Instagram ad. Raised a dispute with Paypal on February 19th as I did not receive item in time, or even a shipping advice.

item finally arrived om March 27th and Paypal denied my claim because the item has now been delivered.

PS - Purchased identical item on EBAY for $10 and it was delivered in 3 days.

**bleep****& es

Highlighted

This same thing happened to me- I ordered a necklace that was advertised on Facebook, paid $28.98 that included expedited shipping, and never received the product. I filed a complaint with Paypal. Then the company provided tracking info, but I never received it, and Paypal decided in favor of the JIADI Co Limited since they provided tracking information.

Highlighted

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD a.k.a. OwnBest

Purchased this product Electric Grooming Trimmers March 24. 2020. Its now April 13, 2020 and I have no products, no store, no contact information. Merchant just put up a fake site, take your money and use PayPal to secure the funds. I have a tracking number that says USPS received notification of an item, but still awaiting a package. So I have definitely been scammed. It should be something PayPal can do to track these thieves down and restore what's lost.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Jiadi-Co. LTD a.k.a. OwnBest

PAYPAL SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH AIDING AND ABETTING