JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

After weeks of trying to get a refund from this company, and the case closed in their favour yesterday because they gave a fake tracking number, I've at last been able to speak to somebody today and tell them what this company is doing to hundreds of people and they've overturned their decision and I'm getting my refund, but from PayPal themselves as a courtesy as they can't get money from the company, shocking. Please don't give up, and keep reporting this company.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

4D888

Yes, me too unfortunately. I paid $70.42 for a camera stabiliser advertised on instagram.

Got a purchase email confirmation then a second email a few days later confirming shipping with a fake tracking number.

I have started the dispute process with PayPal so fingers crossed a 'real human' at Paypal may be able to look at the supporting documents I have uploaded and take the time to understand this case of fraud.

Fingers crossed:)

Login to Me Too

Silvasava
Contributor
Contributor

I'm battling with Paypal too for a refund on fake tracking numbers and non delivery here in the UK. I have provided Paypal with certified copies of Royal Mail tracking history confirming that whatever was sent was not addressed to me. I have just had a message from Paypal suggesting I contact my bank for a chargeback BUT Paypal set up a direct debiting system here when you buy through them and the bank are prohibited from doing chargeback on direct debits  - so nothing delivered and Paypal giving me the runaround. So much for buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

Jinzhouisfraud
Contributor
Contributor
It is a fake tracking number and the weight doesn’t correspond with the item ordered. .84 kg FOR A FIRE PIT? This crooks are getting rich and PayPal is helping them. So obvious it’s a fraud. I tried to do a charge back with my bank. They wouldn’t do it.
Login to Me Too

magicallife
Contributor
Contributor

This is a FRAUD committed by both, seller and PayPal employees. I had exactly the same situation as everyone else. Fake parcel tracking ID.  I have received a phone call from one of the Paypal employees. This number (from Ireland) has been reported many times as "PayPal Scam". 

This company is highly sophisticated, I would not be surprised my comments would be deleted very soon. 

Think of it a "Network Technology" selling bedsheets, sandals and other items that have nothing to do with what they claim to do as company.

This is a crime and please do start the process to report to police and work with your own postal office.

I suspect the paypal message center where I have been discussing the case is fake too, since right after the phone call i received (which i missed) the interface got changed.

@erinisla1 @Jinzhouisfraud @Silvasava @5280kez @Juju997 

Login to Me Too

Silvasava
Contributor
Contributor

Magical life - I am not a fake! I've had the same problem but my local post office very kindly gave me a copy of their tracking with the delivery address that was purported to be mine. This would have been accepted in a court of law as proof so PayPal couldn't really dispute it.

Login to Me Too

magicallife
Contributor
Contributor

@Silvasava I'm sorry if I was not clear in my message, I did not refer to you but to the company itself! I did the same, my post office gave me the info that proved that it was fake tracking number, finally paypal reimbursed me, but again, it was from them, they said: "I have reviewed all the information and I can confirm that the document you provided cannot be considered as valid document so that is why appeal was declined. However in order to resolve your issue as once of goodwill gesture I have added $68,74 USD to your PayPal balance. Happy New Year!"

And this came after I told them, more or less, in same line of thought as you, that it would be accepted in court law.

They kept me hanging for such a long while, just as someone below commented, chasing the carrot, and now, all of the sudden "good will"? I think not. There is something awfully suspicious going on in here methinks... @Jinzhouisfraud 

Login to Me Too

Silvasava
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, thats exactly what i got - I was just so bloody angry and bloody minded I wasnt going to let it go.  I dont care if it is Paypal who refund - if they cannot or will not police their users then let them bear the brunt. If enough of us keep badgering maybe thay will do something constructive with their profits

Login to Me Too

5280kez
Contributor
Contributor

Well I have had my issue sorted, while I was on the telephone?? 

Login to Me Too

Fmcg
Contributor
Contributor
My report to PayPal about this company has also been declined, despite what must be several reports. I'm reluctant to try phoning them, can imagine waiting for hours. Is trying by message any good?
Login to Me Too

5280kez
Contributor
Contributor
I have now received my refund finally. I phoned them, very helpful. They waited for my evidence of fake tracking number that I emailed through while I was on the phone, reopened the case and closed again in my favour. I do think when closing a case, they should include a link that let's you have your say or appeal the decision. They came through for me, just a ballache doing it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.