JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

erinisla1
Contributor
Contributor

After weeks of trying to get a refund from this company, and the case closed in their favour yesterday because they gave a fake tracking number, I've at last been able to speak to somebody today and tell them what this company is doing to hundreds of people and they've overturned their decision and I'm getting my refund, but from PayPal themselves as a courtesy as they can't get money from the company, shocking. Please don't give up, and keep reporting this company.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Silvasava
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got a refund from PayPal although I was like a dog with a bone and wouldn't let go. They originally offered half the amount to shut me up but I kicked off as I had evidence from Royal Mail that the tracking numbers were for different addresses.  I do hope PayPal black list this company - it doesn't do their reputation any good to be associated with such a bunch of scammers.

Good luck to everyone else and do t let PayPal wriggle out of getting your money refunded.

Login to Me Too

mazlouise

I have just fought with this company for the last 3 months over 2 coats that were supposedly sent to me through Royal Mail. Paypal closed my dispute 3 times in their favour, and eventually, today the case was closed in my favour by the credit card company, after I produced an email from Royal Mail agreeing that my name and address were NOT linked with the company's tracking number they kept spouting - the tracking number that paypal acknowledged as proof of my receipt. The company shot themselves in the foot by sending NatWest a picture of a label with my name and address on and the same tracking number that Royal mail denounced!

However, I am now complaining about paypal, as I can see from all your experiences as well as mine, that they are useless, and disinterested, and will go to the financial ombudsman if necessary. I also have Action Fraud looking into the company.

I'm sure I won't get anywhere, but I just want to do as much as I can to fight back. Also, I wanted to say, keep fighting!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.