JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

nathanlyle
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two instruments that arrived late and neither worked. Emails back and forth were frustrating to say the least. Found out quickly that they pretend on the website to offer 100% guarantee, but carefully avoid any information to allow you to do what they say you can do. Website says to send it "to the warehouse" but of course no address. Obviously carefully structured, and I wish I'd read more on the site before making the purchase. I'm hoping that PayPal's resolution service will help, but I also reported the company to the FTC... if you need to do the same, here's where you can do it... https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

Login to Me Too

Notime4this
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me and PayPal closed my case since this scammer said it was delivered. It was never delivered and the tracking # I was given was fake. Then they said if got delivered to St. Charles, MN but I live in St Charles, MO. Something has to be done to prevent these low life **bleep** from continuing doing this to hard working HONEST People.
Login to Me Too

mymoon03
New Community Member

they got me for 57 bucks.

Login to Me Too

Clapama
Contributor
Contributor
JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY this Company steal my money I never received a purchase confirmation and I never received the product. I notified Paypal immediately 5 mn after my purchase to cancel the payment but Paypal didn't answer 10 days later they said, the transaction was real because they sent a USPS false number and they closed the case. Very bad for this Pay Pal Company almost 180 people scammed and Paypal haa done nothing for customers and protect this kind of scammers Companies.
Login to Me Too

Gerry21
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my money back, go to USPS, let them give you this tracking number doc. They will help you. I did it. Never use email or resolution center or any website with PayPal. Make phone call, find real person, they will help you...
Login to Me Too

SUSIEQ11
Contributor
Contributor

Have also ordered items from this company that never arrived. the orders were placed with two supposed UK companies but paypal stated that they are the company taking payment. Despite many emails to link never any satisfaction just excuses. Escalate claim to pay pal. First complaint has been denied because seller provided "proof of delivery and tracking" item was never delivered. Managed at last to contact local depot from where delivery was supposedly made and-bingo!the given tracking number was not my parcel but a parcel delivered to someone else around 6 miles away. This shows the company are plagiarising tracking numbers and offering them as proof of delivery. Just trying to find a way of forwarding the info to paypal which is difficult as they have no customer service email. Will keep trying and let you know how i get on

Login to Me Too

Malakita
Contributor
Contributor
Please do let me know how you get on. I told paypal about their so called tracking system and they wanted nothing to do with it just kept reading me the statement that the provider had shown proof of delivery! All lies.
Login to Me Too

SUSIEQ11
Contributor
Contributor

paypal wouldnt accept the written proof that a false tracking number had been issued. I am now going to contact my bank about it but first I am writing to the CEO of paypal in the UK.

Login to Me Too

MTAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I went to my local post office and as I live in a rural area and know him personally, he printed the screen which stated that the tracking number did not relate to me and signed it as Mgr for me to take an image of that & send to PayPal.. THAT WAS MY PROOF, ALONG WITH A TEXT FROM THE SCAMMER, GIVING ME THE FALSE TRACKING NUMBER..I CALLED (PHONE, NOT ONLINE) PAYPAL, GOT AN EMAIL TO SEND TO & GOT MY REFUND...DON'T GIVE UP!
Login to Me Too

BexJ0hns0n
Contributor
Contributor
I have also had probs with this company, not received an order from 16th September. They gave me a tracking number on 2 occasions that said Parcelforce had delivered my order on 7th October. Parcelforce did not recognise the tracking number. When I relayed this to the seller, they first said it was still in transit and then issued at the airport with customs! I put this all in my dispute to PayPal. PayPal denied my claim because the seller provided a tracking number showing my order had been delivered!!! So I have complained to PayPal that I'm not happy with their customer services as they haven't helped at all. I'm now discovering that PayPal know about this company but not protecting their customers! How did phone PayPal. I can't find a phone number anywhere!?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.