JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. PayPal is more than aware.

mtreams
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. 

Clearly a Chinese based company that's laughing all the way to the bank, especially with "brother PayPal facilitating" their fairly complex efforts to relieve us of our cash.

"A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED."  I'M NOW LIKELY ONE OF THEM. THESE COMPANIES WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT "SELLER AND BILLER" NAMES ARE HARD TO TRACK, but shame on PayPal!

Login to Me Too
486 REPLIES 486

Franciska01
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get any answer aleady? I need to complain for other fake company and their fraud modus operandi www.datemyage.com What a scammers... together with Paypal who is suportting them They all are virtual criminals
Login to Me Too

Psiongold12
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet submission is still being processed.

Login to Me Too

SailerV

I ordered a set of router bits in October 2020. Jinzhou/Shinewish have never responded to any of my requests for information. The tools have never arrived and Paypal closed my dispute in their favour on the basis of an alleged tracking number which I don't have.
The company is a total scam supported by Paypal.
Do not buy anything form these thieves!

Login to Me Too

I’m shocked these con artists are being allowed to do this. I literally sent proof of them admitting not sending items to me and PayPal still closed the case in their favor.. but yeah China.. 😅
Login to Me Too

Lombcjl1
Contributor
Contributor
This firm has the assistance from Paypal!!! They love to close disputes even when the buyer is not offered a chance to review!!!
Login to Me Too

Brinn11
New Community Member
Now March 2021. Ordered August 2020. Never received goods. Sent 2 emails and both times told goods sent to wrong address and would resend. After second "sent to wrong address will resend" requested refund. As said previously never received the goods nor the requested refund.
Login to Me Too

Bold-Chestnut
Contributor
Contributor
What did PayPal? How long did you wait? What did PayPal told you to do?
Login to Me Too

JBailey62
Contributor
Contributor
After not receiving product ordered August 27, 2020 and several attempts to resolve issue with Junzhou I filed an automated claim with PayPal in Feb. 2021. I provided screenshots of correspondence with Jinzhou as requested. Money was completely refunded by PayPal after their investigation. Total time for resolution was three weeks.
Login to Me Too

Odie5
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. You have to save all correspondence from them and any you send also. I had trouble at first getting my money back but PayPal finally pulled thru. I am happy as PayPal is the only way I will pay online.
Login to Me Too

Amclead
New Community Member

Scammed! Ordered Clark’s sandals, never received. Co gave PayPal a tracking number showing delivery so PP closed my case. I contacted USPS. THEY confirmed pkg was delivered to a different address and could not be retrieved. PP will not reopen case! For all I know, package had bogus content and was purposely sent to an incorrect address in order to obtain a tracking number. Stay away from this company, and now I’m ready to add PayPal to this for their lack of assisting to resolve! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.