Issue with Account

Dayanara
New Community Member

Hi everyone , 

So first of I have received an email from Paypal saying that I need to verify my account . I sent them my ID picture and as well as for the verification requirement that they need for my "Proof of billing" . After that I received an email that they have my account updated. After that I'm still getting a notification or that ring bell button on my account with the said message (please see the attached photo)Error.PNG

So , I click on Dashboard , but every time I do that I'm getting this message (please see the attached photo)Paypal.PNG

And now I'm getting another message that "There's an issue with your account" (please see the attached photo)issue.PNG

I really need help regarding with this matter , I tried contacting paypal but they're already closed . My timezone is different because I'm from the Philippines . I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this . I need to have my funds transfer into my account .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dayanara 

It takes a while for those notification red dots to disappear. Don't know why. Took mines nearly two weeks or so after confirming some info, didn't have to send in anything, but just ticking a couple boxes. IF you already sent the docs in and know you did so and want to follow up, contact PayPal customer service reps during business hours:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.