New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I ordered something from pears & peaches and since the original response of we received your order and we will inform you when we ship it. I have sent three emails to hello pears &peaches no response. Must be a scam and not very happy about that I get plenty of emails saying please order this yeah I was a sucker once as the saying goes fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.
No they are a scam who have game'd PayPal to rip off customers. Their scam works like this:
1. You order something and pay with paypal
2. They don't send the item or respond
3. You then open a dispute at PayPal where upon they immediately ship your item
4. They inform PayPal your item has shipped, paypal close the case
5. Your item arrives and is cheap, imitation, copy junk
6. Because you've opened a case against the company PayPal won't let you open another so you are stuck with it
In this way they scam you and there's nothing you can do with it. It's outright fraud perpetrated using PayPal's systems.