In a serious situation right now

FlameEsca

I have done nothing wrong. Let me explain. I was a buyer on Grailed, and I purchased an expensive hoodie by clicking on Purchase. That means it had a buy it now price. The seller transferred the payment to his brother's bank account. He did not want to ship the item because he thought he could get a better offer. This made me frustrated and stressed. He messaged me that he will resolve the payment by next week. Look here. I just spent a lot of money on this, and you want me to wait? He said he can't transfer instantly because he has to transfer the money to his paypal account which takes a few days. I am unbelievably frustrated. A simple transaction that should have resulted in a shipment which I cannot get now. My money is also with him. There is no hold. Here is the incredible part. I use Grailed and they offer a guest checkout with paypal (makes no sense). Guess what? I purchased it through guest checkout. This means my account was not connected to this transaction. I called my credit card company, they told me to ask for help here first. I don't think waiting is a great result for me. Can Paypal resolve this? The card I used is not linked to this, but I will if I can resolve this. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@FlameEsca If you paid via goods and services and NOT friends and family then click help / contact bottom of paypal pages and use the phone option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.