I was scammed. I need help!

Bluemaple80
Contributor
Contributor

I have issue with a claim I put in about this seller: Fuzhou Libu Network Technology Co., Ltd... I PayPal denied my claim.. u all send me a email saying the reason the denied was because the sent u a track number..

I went by shipping offices they pulled the tracking number and the manager pull the tracking information and said there no why the was shipped here.. they also printer the inf

information gave me a copy fo my proof

what can I do

this company is scammimg people

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

BrendaHayes
New Community Member

I paid $42 for a shoulder handbag in November from Fuzhou Linux Network Technology co., Ltd.  I have not received the bag. I have a tracking number but no contact addresses for this company.  I believe I was scammed.  I could not find “resolutions” on your page.  About 50others also were scammed and they come under “resolved” but I cannot find the resolutions.  What should I do?  I have low vision and cannot see pictures properly in I’m not a robot.

Login to Me Too

BibiParkman
Did you get your money back? How did you do it? I just got scammed by them as well. 😞
Login to Me Too

Amitiel
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a product in April from this company and still haven't received it. What can I do?
Login to Me Too

Osvaldo111
Contributor
Contributor

You should call your bank or financial institution .all have a dispute department. You need to confirm (they have) your card, Visa, Master Card, or other and open a  dispute. You just explain what happened, in the statement is the name of the scammers. They will investigate. and they will return your money.

You can open an investigation after 30 days of your last transaction.

Happened with me on time and I expect to happen again. 

Login to Me Too

Teresa3B
Contributor
Contributor
I am going to file a complaint against Paypal
Login to Me Too

Amitiel
Contributor
Contributor
You need to file a complaint against the company that's not filing your order. Just my opinion.
Login to Me Too

Pokerbrookie
Contributor
Contributor
Report to FTC and file complaint about PayPal and the what your issue is!! https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information?OrgCode=TFMICF#crnt
Login to Me Too

Nybera
Same exact thing happen to me by same company. They sent me bogus tracking number & PayPal denied me.
Login to Me Too

Alyshapeak77
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by a website called HMLucky.com also known as Buskn Group. When I filed a dispute for them not giving me any shipping info and not receiving my purchased item to the email on the "contact us" it doesn't exist. PayPal informs me that they found my tracking number so I track it and it says it was delivered already when it wasn't. The post office and UPS have no records of such tracking number. So now what do I do to get a refund and shut that site down?
Login to Me Too

bclark2414

I was scammed by this company also. On May 7, 2020. I placed this order and never received it. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.