I was scammed. I need help!

Bluemaple80
Contributor
Contributor

I have issue with a claim I put in about this seller: Fuzhou Libu Network Technology Co., Ltd... I PayPal denied my claim.. u all send me a email saying the reason the denied was because the sent u a track number..

I went by shipping offices they pulled the tracking number and the manager pull the tracking information and said there no why the was shipped here.. they also printer the inf

information gave me a copy fo my proof

what can I do

this company is scammimg people

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lizmacleod29
Contributor
Contributor
You and Fuzhou Libu network technology co.,ltd, payment made by PayPal no goods received, no email address for this co

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20
Solved

Lizmacleod29
Contributor
Contributor
You and Fuzhou Libu network technology co.,ltd, payment made by PayPal no goods received, no email address for this co
Login to Me Too

Bluemaple80
Contributor
Contributor
What did u do to get your money back?
Login to Me Too

Amitiel
Contributor
Contributor
I would file a dispute with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Moonstruk
New Community Member
I paid and never received my merchandise $25.98 Trans # 1WR444841J25867IU
Login to Me Too

Bossdogg71st
Contributor
Contributor
Never received merchandise or no tracking number nothing
Login to Me Too

T0xicCupcakes
Contributor
Contributor
I had this too, will be checking back in hopes of a solution
Login to Me Too

Osvaldo111
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed from RaymonF Jordan ,GabrielTrapped, Raymond Ubasinachi  Chibuchi Ubasinachi

• I paid $500.00  for 2 electrical bikes.
  • I sent the money the usual way, they refund the money. telling me I have to send it to a friend or relative. This way they don't pay services to Paypal and the worst part I can't complain about anything, These guys are professionals; real scammer. After more than a dozen emails. They start to ask for more money for a Custom taxes, they said $ 75.00 will do it. after $100.00 for sure and yesterday, another $100.00 that I refused to pay. They told me to sue them or complain, they said nothing is going to happen.  They are sure what they are doing
  • I want to alert PAYPAL and public, in general, be alert and don't have any business with them, 
  • My name is Osvaldo Guzman a Canadian retired living with a fixed income. I just want to enjoy riding a bike with my wife. I nd my bikes or my money
  •  
  •  
  •  
Login to Me Too

mankindsw
Contributor
Contributor
id purchased german smart glasses from Fuzhou Libu network technology co.,ltd around two months ago, the seller does not reply, ad total fraud .please dont buy from these guys
Login to Me Too

Jo929
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed they sent tracking number to pay pal blocked my email address but when you track it it never left the origin country 50. Down the drain 2 very disappointed grandchildren I’m afraid because PayPal got the tracking number I’m losing out they would see if they tracked it them selfs still waiting on a discion been waiting from 1st week in April
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.