cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

I ordered two Christmas trees made out of sea glass.  What I received were two 5" Christmas trees made out of clear plastic - something I would expect to see at a dollar store.  I opened a dispute, but have not received much cooperation from Pay Pal.  They contacted the merchant who offered a partial refund of less than half what I paid.  I just want to return the items for a refund.

Do not order items from this company.  It is a fraud

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

I also ordered from this company Longruian Electronic Commerce Co Ltd and like everyone else was scammed I ordered two musical carousels fir my granddaughters and got plastic tat and like everyone else after reading all the feedback on this company and PayPal was offered half of payment but I refused on the principle I didn’t want anyone else to get scammed. I then was offered a full refund but have to send items back which would cost more than what I paid out and also the actual address is in Chinese ??? So I too am cancelling my account with PayPal very disappointed and angry they are not doing anything to stop this
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

I have since been in touch with PayPal UK by phone it was about 25 mins waiting , whether I was lucky I managed to get tocustomer service it took me 40 mins approx to get my case to them and fir the 30 mins kept on saying to return goods etc which I refused , they then offered to pay for shipping but again I refused the person who I was talking to then brought up from computer my details saw the photos that I’d sent of what I should of got and the tat I ended up with I also informed her of all complaints on this forum and the fact PayPal was not helping them I was then offered my full refund as credit in my account and valid fir 6 months I thanked the person for doing this but I stuck by my guns as I told her I’ve read over 175 cases about this firm and also people were cancelling their PayPal accounts as you were not helping these people and I also said in no uncertain terms this company needs to be looked into by security and shut down Also they should read their customer forums because they are aware and should be doing something about this company. I hope all or some of you your refunds that you are entitled to I wish Good Luck
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for the information. I will press them as well if they give me a problem. Thank you for all your help.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I also ordered from this company Longruian Electronic Commerce Co Ltd and like everyone else was scammed I ordered two musical carousels fir my granddaughters and got plastic items, not at all want I ordered.  I filed a dispute with Pay Pal was offered a partial refund not even half of what I paidyment but I refused. I then was offered a full refund but have to send items back which would cost more than what I paid for them.  I thought that by using Pay Pal I would be protected.  I sent pictures of what I had ordered and pictures of what I received.  I am so disappointed>

Highlighted
New Community Member

I also got scammed and am still waiting on a reply from PayPal as well. I ordered 10 waldorf dolls as gifts for friends kids and was sent a Santa hat when I questioned the company they sent me 10 plastic doll I would not pay more than $5 each for. The Waldorf dolls are now no longer available on their website. When I again I questioned the company again they responded with “ The doll is cute, isn't it? Can you please accept it? To make you feel better, we can refund you 30 dollars.” That is only what 1 of the Waldorf dolls I ordered is worth. Very angry it has been over a month trying to sort out. Hopefully I will get my money back soon.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I am in the same boat.  Ordered one of their Waldorf dolls and received a carnival quality toy.  These guys need to be stopped Facebook should ban them, unfortunately the are like a chameleon and change skins (company names).  I was appalled with receiving one of these ugly pieces, I cannot imagine how I would have felt receiving 10 of them 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you send any photos of what you got and what you should have received?
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@jdengelmann 

HAVE YOU ESCALATED TO A CLAIM.

HAVE YOU ACTIVATED THE BELOW LINK?
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

I too ordered the Waldorf dolls for my granddaughter. The item never came and when I tried to contact them I got nowhere. My emails kept getting returned as undeliverable even though I went by the email provided by them. I am hoping I get my money back from PayPal because the item never arrived.