I ordered something from #Longruian Electronic Commerce Co. and it was a scam

jdengelmann
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two Christmas trees made out of sea glass.  What I received were two 5" Christmas trees made out of clear plastic - something I would expect to see at a dollar store.  I opened a dispute, but have not received much cooperation from Pay Pal.  They contacted the merchant who offered a partial refund of less than half what I paid.  I just want to return the items for a refund.

Do not order items from this company.  It is a fraud

Login to Me Too
105 REPLIES 105

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I also ordered from this company Longruian Electronic Commerce Co Ltd and like everyone else was scammed I ordered two musical carousels fir my granddaughters and got plastic tat and like everyone else after reading all the feedback on this company and PayPal was offered half of payment but I refused on the principle I didn’t want anyone else to get scammed. I then was offered a full refund but have to send items back which would cost more than what I paid out and also the actual address is in Chinese ??? So I too am cancelling my account with PayPal very disappointed and angry they are not doing anything to stop this
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I have since been in touch with PayPal UK by phone it was about 25 mins waiting , whether I was lucky I managed to get tocustomer service it took me 40 mins approx to get my case to them and fir the 30 mins kept on saying to return goods etc which I refused , they then offered to pay for shipping but again I refused the person who I was talking to then brought up from computer my details saw the photos that I’d sent of what I should of got and the tat I ended up with I also informed her of all complaints on this forum and the fact PayPal was not helping them I was then offered my full refund as credit in my account and valid fir 6 months I thanked the person for doing this but I stuck by my guns as I told her I’ve read over 175 cases about this firm and also people were cancelling their PayPal accounts as you were not helping these people and I also said in no uncertain terms this company needs to be looked into by security and shut down Also they should read their customer forums because they are aware and should be doing something about this company. I hope all or some of you your refunds that you are entitled to I wish Good Luck
Login to Me Too

Sandra221
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the information. I will press them as well if they give me a problem. Thank you for all your help.
Login to Me Too

Janinepoppa
New Community Member
I ordered a Seaglass Christmas tree from Longruian Electric commerce company, which I paid over $32 for. I received a 4 inch plastic Christmas tree. Here is what I have been dealing with since. I’ve gotten about 10 emails from them when I ask for a refund. They offer a 10% 15% refund. They will absolutely not refund my money. Here is one of their emails to me. "Dear Sorry there is a certain gap between this product and the advertisement page But this is still a good decorative lamp You just need to turn on the switch at the bottom, it can have colored lights We think this is a good Christmas celebration We can compensate you 10% for this material gap, can it? nice day" I have opened a dispute with PayPal but if it ends like the last dispute I had with another vendor, I will never use PayPal again. I did not get my money back for two swimsuits and they would not let me return them. Even though it says fully refundable on the ad.
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

It's PATHETIC how much these scammers are getting away with!  PLEASE go online to the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint.  The only way we can hope to get them in trouble is if the FTC gets enough complaints to investigate.  

One lesson I learned is to never, ever order thru another website advertised on facebook.  That is where this whole scam started for me.  I try very hard to only buy products made in the USA (it's increasingly difficult), but when a website doesn't say where a product is made, I've sometimes sent an email asking for country of origin.  If I don't hear back from them, I won't order.  In this scammer case, I didn't do enough homework.  Hard lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

CapeCindy
New Community Member
I agree. I ordered 3 rag dolls with outfits and Extra clothes & accessories. The photo shows a nice big rag dolls with beautiful hair & clothes. What I got for my $74 was 3 tiny rag dolls with rags worth about $3.00 at Dollar Tree. Big Scam! Got a refund from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
You were one of the few lucky ones who got a refund. My case ( and many other ) where closed by PayPal on the seller’s favor. This was their response: “The case was closed in the seller's favor as the item wasn’t damaged, different or missing any parts as described by you.” Seriously?!?!?
Login to Me Too

2furs39
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal was so worthless with my case, giving me only 2 options (accepting the scammers $12 rebate if I shipped the POS plastic tree back to China at my cost, or canceling the case) that I contacted my credit card company, who issued me a full refund (so far).  If the scammers dispute it, then I'll be doing battle again.  As I've said in response to other posts here, I filed a fraud complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and posted on 2 ripoff report websites.  Hopefully, these **bleep** will be stopped by somebody.  I'll go to the ENDS OF THE EARTH to avoid buying ANYTHING made in China again, I don't care how much more it costs to buy only U.S. products.

Login to Me Too

Roseanna12
Contributor
Contributor

Me, too.  No more orders from China.  But they trick you by saying ships in US.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.