I need help with my refund request

Foxas
New Community Member

So I bought an game account from this site g2g and I havent noticed that seller was active 30 days ago and I asked for a refund and I got the sites currency instead of paypal money back so I put a resolution and I dont think they will respond to it can I get my money back somehow or its gone 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Foxas 

If you received store credit/currency, you might not be able to get refunded with PayPal if the seller/merchant informs PayPal in the dispute that you got store credit/currency for it. 

You already put a dispute in, if the seller or merchant don't respond and you escalate within 20 days to a PayPal claim and the seller also does't respond to PayPal either then perhaps you just might get your money back via PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Foxas 

If you received store credit/currency, you might not be able to get refunded with PayPal if the seller/merchant informs PayPal in the dispute that you got store credit/currency for it. 

You already put a dispute in, if the seller or merchant don't respond and you escalate within 20 days to a PayPal claim and the seller also does't respond to PayPal either then perhaps you just might get your money back via PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Liquidsculpt
New Community Member
I feel you and hope the resolution is on your side. I have a similar issue with G2G except every seller I try and buy from wants my gaming account and personal password before they will execute the transaction. Obviously, I’m extremely uncomfortable with this and I will not release my private password. But now my money is stuck in a useless store credit. I could spend it but I am in an infinite loop of - buy, seller wants my game account and password, I ask for a refund, wait for the store credit (up to 24 hours each time) and then repeat. My money is stuck in G2G store credit because - EVERY seller want my password! After Googling this issue and reading further about G2G - the in game coins are probably stolen anyway and that could get your gaming account banned. I don’t want that either! I’ve emailed G2G three times with this issue - asking for my money back or assistance with buying the NOT stolen coins without giving up my personal password. The replies from G2G have been non-sensical answers that don’t make sense. I’ve started the complaint/refund process through Pay Pal and we will see where this goes but I am posting everywhere that G2G is not a website you want to deal with. Are you prepared to loose your money or have your account stolen, hacked or banned? Yes, I was an idiot. Now I am asking for Pay Pal for help and only hope My arbitrator can fully understand the nuances and issues rather then saying - well you have a store credit. I hope Pay Pal can understand that the G2G store credit is unusable and I’m getting runaround. Do NOT use G2G. And please don’t rub too much salt in my wound - I already feel like a fool as it is. Lesson #90,456,232 learned. Thank you at least for letting me vent. Stay safe everyone!! It’s crazy out there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.