I files a claim but a dispute is needed ASAP, Help!

Airlove74
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to resolve this issue first though eBay and they suggested contacting PayPal. My purchase was not as described. Missing items, dirty/unsanitary, cheap, never received main necessary pieces. I attempted to resolve this via Contact Seller in eBay. Rude, unprofessional Seller had the audacity to call me a Fraud! I've been a Seller/Buyer for 15 years. His attitude towards me was a complete shock and no one should be treated so poorly. I filed a claim and want to escalate to a dispute ASAP. Unacceptable behavior and junk item. Us honest, good Sellers and Buyers all should be treated with respect if not get kicked off of eBay permanently. At this point I'll accept half of my payment for unusable item. I won't be degraded by this awful Seller! I want to contact my bank and request a reversed payment at this point. I'm shocked and no one has helped me at all.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

you can try and open a dispute on your Resolution Center as a Significantly not as Describe once you created a dispute don't forget to Escalate it to A claim for faster result 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kororo
Contributor
Contributor

you can try and open a dispute on your Resolution Center as a Significantly not as Describe once you created a dispute don't forget to Escalate it to A claim for faster result 

Cheers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.