I can't use my Credit/Debit Cards

RRKERR24
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Folks...

I don't know if anybody can help me or not, but here it goes. My Paypal account has been suspended/limited.

Which you all know that I can't send money or receive money. All my Credit/Debit Cards are linked to my 

Paypal account. Paypal will NOT let me close my account, and they will NOT let me remove my Cards that

are linked to my account. So pretty much, I have an account that's TOTALLY worthless, because I can't use

it. Here's my dilemma....I want to purchase a service/product off a website called "WarriorPlus.com"

The site has TWO pay options, "Pay with Paypal Account" and "Pay WITHOUT a Paypal Account"

Of course I choose the "Pay without a Paypal Account" because I can't use my Paypal Account.

So I click the option without a Paypal account, and for some crazy reason, it goes STRAIGHT to my

Paypal account, and it tries log-in, and process the payment, and of course it is declined. What I 

can't figure out is WHY would it go to my Paypal account, when I instructed it to go the option

without a Paypal account. Folks, this driving me crazy....It seems like Paypal is holding my

account hostage, and there's nothing I can do about it. If ANYBODY has any ideas to resolve

this, it would be GREATLY appreciated. It's tome to FINALLY get this resolved...

Thanks Again In Advance...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RRKERR24 

You choose the 'i don't have a paypal account option' so its sending you there to open one but you DO have a paypal account but its limited so you can't use it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RRKERR24 

You choose the 'i don't have a paypal account option' so its sending you there to open one but you DO have a paypal account but its limited so you can't use it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RRKERR24
Contributor
Contributor

I know...I don't think it matters what option I choose...It's going to kick it back anyway. I think WarriorPlus's 

checkout page is **bleep** up...

Login to Me Too

Kalespipes
New Community Member
Please help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.