cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to appeal Resolution Center decision

LadyAg77
New Community Member

How to appeal Resolution Center decision

I was just notified that the Resolution Center ruled in the Sellers favor.  They had sent me part of an order, but part of the order was missing , which I very clearly clearly explained.

The Resolution Center received a copy of the delivery notification from the Seller and closed the case in the Seller’s favor without asking me anything.  The PayPal help center says I can file an appeal in the action section of the case, but the only option I get is to View the case only.  Hmmn, wonder what that is?

How can I file an appeal?  PP has already ruled in the Sellers favor.  I have never disputed that I received part of the order, hence the proof of delivery (partial).  Since PP gets a lot more money from a big company than they do a senior citizen, should I even bother an appeal?  If  they had bothered to read my original complaint, they could see I was missing part of the order, not the whole thing.  Good thing I can cancel PP and switch to Venmo!

2 REPLIES 2
PayPal_Meghan

Re: How to appeal Resolution Center decision

Hello @LadyAg77

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your transaction didn't turn out as expected. It sounds like your case may need to be updated to a Significantly Not as Described claim. For assistance with this process, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you receive a resolution soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Schmaddy
Contributor

Re: How to appeal Resolution Center decision

This sounds almost identical to my disputed.  I have tried and tried to reach PayPal to no avail.  They saw proof from the China seller the package arrived 2 months after payment. This was the end of the story for PayPal. But, not for me that received half of my order and the half I did receive was an EMPTY shipping envelope.   I wish the explained how you can file a claim or provide more information.   Like you I am a senior citizen that will think twice about using PayPal again.  Is it me or has the company gotten rotten?