Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi MrsL13,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, you should have the option to add the tracking number of your shipping once the case status is 'Waiting for your response'. If this is the case, under the section 'Action' of your Resolution Centre you should be able to see the button 'Respond' and provide the tracking number. Please note that once you provide the information, it cannot be changed and the case will be reviewed by the relevant team with what you have submitted. As a consequence, I would recommend providing the correct information.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi MrsL13,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community!

In general, you should have the option to add the tracking number of your shipping once the case status is 'Waiting for your response'. If this is the case, under the section 'Action' of your Resolution Centre you should be able to see the button 'Respond' and provide the tracking number. Please note that once you provide the information, it cannot be changed and the case will be reviewed by the relevant team with what you have submitted. As a consequence, I would recommend providing the correct information.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.