Help with issues.. over 1year limited funds

Trey24
Contributor
Contributor

So.. my account was limited November 2017 and it's been 1 year since the limitation. They are requesting for more details which I have provided but I cannot provide "Photo ID" I've tried to get a government ID but they require photo id to get one which I don't understand.. I don't have a birth certificate either.. 

What are my options? I can't currently afford to re-new my passport which is stressing me out. Surely they can't hold my funds this long? don't they have to released and close my account after 180 days? oh and to make things even worse, my card on my account was expired and was removed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Trey24
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

Before making this post, I got off the phone with an advisor and he informed me if I show a bank statement with just my name, address and bank details on it that, it would be okay. After posting this thread I refresh the steps on my limitation and my "proof of address" step has been reset???? what is going on. I don't even want to use PayPal anymore, I just want my account closed and funds to already be released.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.