Help- limitations

Abbielowton
New Community Member
My account has been limited for probably over a year now. It’s been the 180 days and I still can’t do anything with my money. And had no contact with PayPal. What can I do? Can’t even find a straight email address to message
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Abbielowton 

Sorry to hear that your account is limited over a year already. It know that you already completed the steps on how to remove a limitation on your account. If not, this is the link How do I remove a limitation from my account?

If you already completed the steps and it's still limited, it looks like we need to take a closer look into your account so we can check on possible options to help. Since we do have limited customer service staffing over the phone due to coronavirus (COVID-19) , you may Click help >Contact Us > Message Us at the  bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country so we can better assist you.

The information may be different based on country/region .If the steps don't work let us know what country where you are in.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.