Case dispute

Rwss02
Contributor
Contributor
I cant post the item back relating to acase due to been on lockdown with the coronavirus situation, what are my options
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rwss02 

Hope all i well on your end.  Based on my own understanding on your post is that you were advised by either seller or PayPal to shipped back the item for a full refund, am i right?  I know for a fact that this pandemic we are all experiencing has somewhat slow as down in terms of moving around due to lock downs that is happening. I do not know there in UK how the shipping company is coping with this situation because back here shipping companies is offering a pick up of the items from your home. So i may advise you to contact some shipping companies if they are offering such service like this wherein they pick up the items that needs to be shipped at your home , i do know FedEx is one of them so please try to contact some of the shipping companies in your country.  Stay Safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving me kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.