HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I have now been informed that the package I returned to this company at the beginning of August that has went from livingston London China back to London to Hong Kong back to London is being returned to parcel monkeys then I suppose to me as there was a problem with the address and no phone number for consignee so I am assuming I am £57 out of pocket great for someone on a state pension think PayPal will be getting deleted as they are as bad as these fraud companies buyer protection is just a con
Login to Me Too

erad0213
Contributor
Contributor
I reported this to Pay Pal and they did nothing. They denied the claim. This company is scamming everyone.
Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor

Do PayPal bother to read these disputes 

Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly!!

Login to Me Too

MKMc
Contributor
Contributor

I'm disappointed that Paypal received information in May that this was a bogus company but they were still allowing customers to use their service to purchase from the company several months later.  I have yet to receive a resolution to my complaint.

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree I returned goods to this company on 4 th August gave PayPal a ll relevant details the package has been to China returned to London airport sent to Hong Kong and now back to London last I checked it was being scanned all that's in it is the plastic doll plastic rabbit and paper for packaging they keep saying they can't deliver because of a problem with address yet that is the address PayPal gave me
Login to Me Too

Edward114
Contributor
Contributor

I haven’t also 

Login to Me Too

AmandaK1
I ordered a over the sink rack system and all they sent me was a soapdish. It cost me $30 US for my original purchase and when I reached out to find out where the rest of my purchase is this company wouldn’t get back to me.I finally opened up a dispute claim with PayPal and PayPal was able to get through to them. Now they’re insisting I return the item back to them and pay for return shipping and they’ll give me my money back. Return shipping is $45 which is more than the product itself and I’ve already paid shipping in the first place to get the rack to me. The biggest scam is the products came in from a Canadian Destination and now I need to ship back to Hong Kong? This company is a scam company do not purchase from them do not do not do not. PayPal said to utilize their return shipping on us program but I can’t get any of the links to work. Feeling ripped off.
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I order a real baby doll and rabbit received a plastic doll with painted eyes a plastic rabbit with felt cover cost 68 dollars (£57) PayPal gave me address to send back I pd £22 return received £15 back from PayPal that was 4th Aug the item went to China back to London then Hong Kong now back in London as it has wrong address and they want to know if I am picking up from Southampton I live in Scotland, pat at my expe to return it to me, or have it destroyed and still PayPal just send messages back and forth to me. PayPal really need to block all payments to this company as when you buy something you don't know its this company till you get your receipt from PayPal saying you pd totally fraud company stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.