HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Mickalmus
Contributor
Contributor
Please don’t give up!! DON’T ACCEPT A PARTIAL REFUND!!! That is all part of this scam!!! I have now received a full refund and PayPal also reimbursed my return shipping costs. You need to open a dispute and keep on at PayPal, but you should get your money back.
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I definitely will not give up happy to hear you got a full refund, makes me more determined to keep on top of PayPal stay safe x
Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor
I had an email from the seller telling me that they would refund my entire amount and not make me send the product back to China after many many emails.... meanwhile PayPal made a final decision on my claim and said I must ship the product back at my expense and I'm only going to get half of my money back for what I paid for the product! They do not definitely provide buyer protection whatsoever! You're supposed to receive buyer protection when the product is not as described or if you never receive it this is b******* that they send you through all these Loops to prove your case and they still don't give you protection from a seller who is known or not shipping products at all or selling products not as described. The product was not as described and was broken when it arrived it took two months for it to be shipped to me. This has seller has the same bad reputation all over these Community and I told this to Paypal and they still did not want to budge. I went up one side and down the other with PayPal escalated it to a manager on the message center board and went head to head on the phone.... and only after several heated discussions I told him it does not make sense that I have an email to the contrary of what they want me to do! How is that buyer protection? finally I threatened to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I got my money back people should be aware that PayPal has been sued by the Federal Trade Commission for these poor business practices and so many others! I will never ever use PayPal again there is no such thing as buyer protection so why use them if people are smart they will go to the Federal Trade Commission and look up the lawsuits against PayPal and never ever do business with them again. If someone knows how to get on Facebook or the internet start spreading this around it's the best thing that's going to happen, as a matter of fact if somebody wants to start a class-action lawsuit I would love to be part of it... what they are doing is Criminal they are allowing fraud through the mail system. If they get rid of this sellar and all the others they lose all those commissions from all these fraudulent sales.. for the record they gave me an erroneous address also good luck everyone you going to need it!
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I returned the 1st item to the address papypal gave me and PayPal refunded me half the postage the 2nd item I bought it and didn't know it was the same company till I gor confirmation email tried to cancel but PayPal said I couldn't have now sent second item back with address again from PayPal 1 to China 1 to Hong Kong both same company 1st has been returned to UK second can't be delivered so being returned to UK both with same problem wrong address and still PayPal are dragging their feet as soon as this is cleared up I will be deleting PayPal they are as bad as the scam companies they are allowing to deal through their site
Login to Me Too

Rodisno1
Contributor
Contributor

how does paypal keep these shonks as a seller with so many complaints

yet they still deny claims against them about time they make them pay

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal actually gave me the wrong address for both my return claims same company 1 to China 1 to Hong Kong they keep asking for tracking numbers claim numbers andshipping company probably hoping I give up but I told them I have a lot of time to keep going and they should read the comments on this forum as they are actively paying a fraud scam company
Login to Me Too

normanhart
Contributor
Contributor

Just received a full refund many thanks PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor
You better read the fine print because I just got a refund and now they're telling me after my case has been closed that they had additional information from the seller but they won't let me have that information until I mail a way to Omaha Nebraska for it. And I mean while I have to appeal my case thank you PayPal believe you me I see me suing your **bleep** in the future very near future I know all about my consumer protection rights and I know how to get ahold of the Federal Trade Commission. If anybody wants to see what a crook PayPal is just go on the Federal Trade Commission and you'll see the lawsuits the PayPal has had against them for fraudulent business practices such as making us jump through hoops to have them enforce their own policy for buyer protection for receiving products that are not as described thousands of complaints against them on this website alone!
Login to Me Too

DougD123
Contributor
Contributor

They offered me $16 on a $29 transaction and I refused it because I know they **bleep** me.  I wanted all my money back.  I never thought PayPal would have such a disgusting response.  Yea... you took it farther than I would have. I should have paid by credit card. They would have protected me.  But I didn't use the card. I used PayPal.  Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.   I don't think I will every use Paypal to to buy anything again.  These fraudsters know what they are doing. PayPal is a  co-conspirators the way they handle this. 

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
I just got a full refund from PayPal for my 1st claim against this company my second claim is being returned to UK as it also has wrong address so have to see what happens now PayPal asked me before they made the refund for copy of postage so I sent every bit of information 6 add ons told them there was nothing more I had and half an hour later email to say they where giving me full refund for 1st claim and they will be in contact when they hear from carrier
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.