HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO., LIMITED

mpx234
New Community Member

Dispute case ID: PP-D-72871214
Transaction amount: $26.98 USD
Dispute amount: $26.98 USD
Transaction ID: 99M06399LP660600U
Transaction date: 30 May 2020

Please don't let this seller cheat other Paypal customers as there are to many examples in the online community who have complained of fraud.

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

DougD123
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how to communicate with Paypal. The only option I can see is to send the plastic pipe back with proof of mailing. This is fraud.  I with they would treat it like that. Can you post screen shot of the button you push to communicate with someone at Paypal?  Thanks. I'm surprised that Paypal does not monitor this.  That way they could see how many people have been ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
Go into your PayPal top right hand corner press settings scroll down to help then go to disputes and follow the instructions on there hope this helps
Login to Me Too

Order item Apr 20, 2020. Unable to dispute through PayPal. Had to dispute through my bank. Never received item and it’s now Oct. 12, 2020
Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear about not getting it back through PayPal, I have had my 2 claims refunded from same company through PayPal but it has been a long journey with the same request for information from paypal at the end I sent every bit of information I had at the same time about 10 add on, think they got fed up with me
Login to Me Too

nnn14
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my dispute because this seller said it was delivered.  I never received this item.  Can't believe they can still be on Paypal.  I believed paypal offered another layer of protection but this is not so.  

Login to Me Too

betsie48
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that can you claim through your bank or credit card, I ordered a life like real baby doll and rabbit got a plastic doll with painted eyes the other item was 2 golf games got 2 golf balls so returned them and they couldn't be delivered as address didn't exist. I seem to be one of the lucky ones who have been refunded this has been going on since May I put an official complaint against this company to PayPal and Facebook where I saw the ads for the items good luck stay safe
Login to Me Too

Cfrodo08
Contributor
Contributor
Something happen to me twice I might add. PayPal does not care about the practices of this fraudulent company. Can't even find an email so I can dispute my order which neemver arrives. Neither one of them. I love the protection the PayPal has given us as customers.
Login to Me Too

Anoni4u

I have never received the products I ordered and tried to dispute this on PayPal who at the end sided with HK SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS.   THEY DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY AND PAYPAL DID NOTHING TO HELP GETTING IT RETURNED TO ME.  I WILL NOT USE PAYPAL FOR FUTURE PURCHASES.  I BELIEVED THEY WOULD PROTECT THEIR CLIENTS BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE.   THANK YOU.   

Login to Me Too

Smileygirlnow
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal protects the sellers..................this is a fact, just read these community pages............I have refused to use Pay Pal since my transaction with this company!

Login to Me Too

SophieGrace1
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for a item your company advertised in good faith and after 7 months of waiting still no delivery. Please send the goods or refund the money of $26.98USD. Thank You.  Shaun <removed>.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.