Getting Help problem with Abiluff Store

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me I have been conned out of £44 pounds from Abiluff Store. I paid for some chairs though PayPal never received any confirmation of my order and when Tryed to open a case for the fraud i was told it was not coverd and refused. Paypal will not let me reopen for no goods received How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Sheridane
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem! Can’t get in touch with the store. PayPal have closed my case - don’t know what to do
Login to Me Too

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

Still trying to talk to someone no luck so far

Login to Me Too

Sheridane
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just been talking to my bank. They said to wait the 15days, keep messaging abiluff for a refund if they don’t do it the bank can take over and get my refund.
Login to Me Too

mjtsmm2027
Contributor
Contributor

Make a formal complaint to Paypal on the grounds of how irresponsible they have been in allowing their services to be used by a scam website. So obviously a scam - the postcode used for their address is false, none of the social media links work, they are not registered with Companies House, half the products aren't available, they've clearly copied and pasted the shipping and returns policy from an authentic retailer's website and haven't even bothered to change the company name!! Type abiluff.com into whois.net and it shows the site was only created on 28th April. There are some very convincing scam websites out there sadly but this has so many red flags

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

It’s a pity we all find out about this too late after we ordered.”buyer beware,if it seems too good it’s probably a scam”

Login to Me Too

I have recently been reimbursed by my bank (Santander) fo £44.99 for a microwave which I did not receive from these con artists (Abiluff). The usual dispute road with PayPal was a waste of time but full credit to Santander for getting my money back for me.
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

I opened up a dispute with PayPal as goods not received,I ordered goods 3. Days ago,money was taken out but no confirmation of order.tried contacting Abiluff and website that was paid .no reply.contacted PayPal this morning,within 30mins had full refund

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Try opening up a dispute as goods not received.if PayPal asks for details say that you were not given any confirmation of order or despatch date.i tried to contact Abiluff and the company that payment was made to but no reply

Login to Me Too

Mooney16
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve had the exact same problem, had an email from PayPal this morning showing a tracking number and item has been sent. I don’t know how they have this when I never even got as far as finishing the purchase. Abiluff store is just one BIG con, unfortunately we have been had and PayPal just don’t want to know. So much for them protecting payments sent through them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.