Gadgets Group

Cheryl24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything from gadgets group? I ordered three dog beds and I have not received them and now I am second guessing where they are coming from and if I should except them. There is no tracking number there was no receipt sent just what PayPal has is all the information I have. If anybody knows anything about gadgets group please let me know

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheryl24 

Without even looking them up i will lay odds they are one of these.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cheryl24 

Without even looking them up i will lay odds they are one of these.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cooper2
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your dog bed
Login to Me Too

Cannon05

Isabella_24
Contributor
Contributor
I eventually got the 2 dog beds but they are really poor quality. Hardly any stuffing in the bed, lots of big gaps and the padding that is present is in big lumps. Therefore no comfort or support. Please don't waste your money
Login to Me Too

Catherinedx
Contributor
Contributor

Think I have just been duped too. Didn’t receive any confirmation via email re. Order for dog bed and started getting suspicious so looked them up online which is what bought me to the forum. Is there anything we can do to get our money back or to warn others? 

Login to Me Too

CastleLion
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a dog bed from them April 30th. Have filed a claim with PayPal and hope to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

aholcombe6412
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered dog beds and have yet to get anything from them.  The email doesn't work, and I've filed a claim with PayPal, which I had to appeal because at first they sided with the seller, even tho there is NO correspondence or response from the seller.

When I click the link to see where my order is, I am directed to a site called Your Home Ideas.  Not even sure it's the same place.  Did anyone ever get ANYTHING they ordered?

Login to Me Too

GJ58
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered 2 items. i clicked on their site and also got home ideas page. Will file with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

TLC5
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered sandles that do not fit. I cannot reach these people thru email as apparently their mailbox is full. I have put in a complaint with pay pals help center & am hoping for an answer on refund & return soon. I don't even have a return address
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.