Gadgets Group

Cheryl24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything from gadgets group? I ordered three dog beds and I have not received them and now I am second guessing where they are coming from and if I should except them. There is no tracking number there was no receipt sent just what PayPal has is all the information I have. If anybody knows anything about gadgets group please let me know

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

charteris
Contributor
Contributor

Give up and move on. Paypal farms out their diputes to a third party. They don't listen and don't care. I've been burnt so many times I now only buy from eBay sellers. You can always get your money back from them. Paypal seller protection is garbage.

Login to Me Too

Aimster1
Contributor
Contributor
Well that sucks
Login to Me Too

Lipsco
Contributor
Contributor
I received a steel drum I ordered and it is a piece of junk. I tried to resolve this with the seller and they wouldn’t replace and but offered to give me a 20% discount on another one. Seriously. I filed a complaint with customer service at pay pal and that complaint or dispute has disappeared from my account. Over two weeks have gone by and nothing. Don’t ever purchase anything from this PayPal merchant!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.