New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Without even looking them up i will lay odds they are one of these.
Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.
1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website
By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.
If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.
These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.
To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute
DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.
I ordered the calming dog bed from a Facebook ad promotional on January 29. Yesterday, February 18, the bed arrived. It smells like “factory,“ but is very soft and fluffy, and is a perfect fit (size small) for my 17 lb dog. She got right in it, and has not left it except for walks, eating, and bathroom breaks. I plan to throw it in the washer to get rid of any factory residue. Other than the long wait, and no way to return it had it been unsuitable, I lucked out on this order. Not the case in most purchases from China.