Gadgets Group

Cheryl24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything from gadgets group? I ordered three dog beds and I have not received them and now I am second guessing where they are coming from and if I should except them. There is no tracking number there was no receipt sent just what PayPal has is all the information I have. If anybody knows anything about gadgets group please let me know

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

This site is a fraud.... They do the same **bleep** to me....Am about to search for them one way are the other..... PayPal need to be held accountable too.... they shouldn't release fund until merchandise is delivered.....
Login to Me Too

Amberborland
I ordered a dog bed. Then looked up the company when I seen the person I paid didnt match the site I bought from. Its been over 3 weeks and still no bed or refund. I get the same generic email reply from them. I filed a complaint through PayPal and they still send the same reply. Now my PayPal/bank account was hacked and had $100 stolen from me in total in one day. How is this happening to so many people?? I'm **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Jclem1971

Still waiting.

Login to Me Too

Did you receive your money back?  I'm in the same situation.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Tradermarie
Contributor
Contributor
No not yet
Login to Me Too

aholcombe6412
Contributor
Contributor

I have never received anything.  The one email I did get from Home Ideas says they will research and get back with me.  To date, I have heard nothing else.  Paypal has been NO help.  Not in getting a refund, not in resolution, nothing. 

Login to Me Too

TLC5
Contributor
Contributor
No reply yet and no money. Nothing. I'm as frustrated as you and others are.
Login to Me Too

pag763
Contributor
Contributor

I returned an item on May 4, 2019 and still have not received a refund.  Buyer beware!

Login to Me Too

Crolly10
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered dog bed last night , I’m very suspicious as no email confirmation, nothing ! Have a feeling I’ve been scammed out of £50 what can I do ?
Login to Me Too

TLC5
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 1 dog bed which I know will never arrive and from reading comments from this community, it most likely would be to small. I just want my money back. This is rediculous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.