Fraud purchase refunded then debited again

igotdealz
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some piston rings and cylinder head for an ATV. After a few days, i wanted to check the status on my order, however, I could not find a receipt or order in my email. I decided to go to the website and it was about clothes? Realizing this was a fraud site I filled a dispute on April 1st and I was refunded the $64.30. However, on April 2nd I was charged the -$64.30 again. The same day I did receive a package in the mail which corresponds to the order I have placed, but instead of an ATV rebuild kit I received a 4 inch plastic alligator!

I've been trying to get in touch with a Paypal agent for 3 days now via chat, calling, etc. So now my only other option is to post the complaint here.
I have pictures of the fake package I received. So I guess they shipped a $0.25 item to make the transaction look legitimate. When i try to file the dispute again it tells me I have already done that.

Can someone from Paypal contact me about this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

fixitguy55
New Community Member

Your not alone. They won't answer me about my problem either. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.