Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Sd41
Contributor
Contributor
After I emailed them about 20 times today, I got this response...... Hi We are very sorry for the inconvenience,the logistics may accidentally sent the wrong product. How about we resend the initial item to you?You don't need to pay any other fees. Thank you. They are so full of s**t!
Login to Me Too

Gaddycr
The shuffleboard I ordered was a face mask. Don’t open it and throw it straight in the trash!!!
Login to Me Too

Nema35
Contributor
Contributor
Is there something wrong with the masks. Im worried now i already touched it
Login to Me Too

DANDRAODOM

I too had this issue and reported it to PayPal.  PayPal denied my claim stating that fraud does not violate their terms and conditions. If fraud isn't a violation of their terms and conditions, please tell me what does.  I have tried to report this company and I can't get any help.

Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor

I checked the tracking number they replied on the dispute ticket I submitted and it says it's in transit now. I'd be surprised if I get it. " Destination - Cached time: 2020-05-14 02:10:44 (GMT-05:00) 2020-05-06 15:32 Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. 2020-05-06 15:32 CHINA, FUZHOU, Processed Through Facility Origin - Cached time: 2020-05-14 02:10:43 (GMT-05:00) 2020-05-06 22:28 Fuzhou City, arriving at Fuzhou International Mail Exchange Station 2020-05-06 18:07 Fuzhou City, leaving Fuzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Fujian International Exchange Station 2020-05-06 15:57 Fuzhou City, Fuzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed 2020-05-05 23:36 Fuzhou City, leaving the Fujian Province City West International Business Department, the next stop "Fuzhou International Processing Center" 2020-05-04 22:23<removed> has received, agent: Lin Zhe, Tel: <removed>" Anyone else get this?

Login to Me Too

Jessica174
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing here this is **bleep** I want my money back
Login to Me Too

Jessica174
Contributor
Contributor
This is a bunch of **bleep**!!!! PayPal should refund us are money$$ since they are letting these scammers get paid through there company !!!! I just want what's mine!!!!
Login to Me Too

Ubillc
Contributor
Contributor
Same. I want my money back
Login to Me Too

Nema35
Contributor
Contributor
I want my money back to. If paypal gives you any info on getting your money back please post it. Cause i think they should be held somewhat accountable with this many complaints on one place and they are still doing business with this company
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt contact paypal since I saw it didnt happen for y'all. But I contacted my bank. I'm still disputing it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.