Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

jaylove83
Contributor
Contributor
I received a tracking number but there have no been updates for almost a week now. I filed a dispute with PayPal and “Fibare” agreed to settle for a specific amount. I was afraid PayPal would deny the claim due to some of the reviews in this thread, so I took it with the hopes to recoup some of my money since it was $9 less than what I paid. Rivera91, does your shipping details show any new updates by chance?
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
Nope! Same thing. I will update once I get an update on the Information!
Login to Me Too

Jessica174
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry but I receive a tracking # 2 & here I am still waiting & nothing !!!!
Login to Me Too

Sd41
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, so I went and tracked mine and their tracking system said there is a problem and won't let me go any further. Went to usps.com and entered the tracking # I was sent and to my surprise it tracked,it. Hasn't moved in 3 weeks...I did find some info on the package...it said the package weighted 198lbs. I already have my money back and bought another pool, which we love. It shows up I will be shocked.
Login to Me Too

Sd41
Contributor
Contributor
Yea, mine has been saying that exact thing.
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
Only way I can think of is.. if anyone here reading this know of a law firm willing to take them to court? Create a class action suit. I'm sure they have the resources to figure out their ip address from the website. Or if they're smart enough they probably purchased a VPN virtual private network software that protects their ip address. But I'm sure they can hire someone to figure out their location by phishing them out. We gotta do something about this! So many people are getting scammed! I'm sure some are googling the name and end up here reading this. If anyone knows anyone who can help pleaseeeeeee send them [here] to post a comment for us to contact them. Oh and we can sure paypal. Since some of you said they dont "consider is as fraud " what the hell. To everyone on here. SAVE UR EMAILS. RECEIPTS ETC!!! For proof! Thanks. I hope this gets to someone on cyber space.
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
My place of employment would love to sue Fibare and the many other SCAM fraud websites. Fibare is using my company in A2, MI as their location. We have been getting calls since April from people asking where their order is. We have to tell people that they have been scammed and their credit card info might be used all over China and Vietnam. I have notified the washtenaw sheriff's department, local tv and my Congress person. Fibare is one of hundreds of scam out there since the COVID-19 shut down.
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
Please please do a class action lawsuit. I wanna sue those **bleep** too
Login to Me Too

lzny

I got my trampoline today & it was packed in a small bag in to my mail box & guess what, this bag did not contain a trampoline, it contained a few FACE MASKS!!!, Big big scam

Login to Me Too

Lorena0918
bought a 10ft pool but I recived two face masks 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.