Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Carlp2006
I agree! I asked that same question.
Login to Me Too

Cweber
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is for some reason backing the scum instead of protecting buyer. WTH PayPal 

Login to Me Too

DANDRAODOM

I reported the fraud numerous times and PayPal continues to deny the claim.

Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that. You need to get a new credit card because Fibare is one of many FRAUD websites. It's a scam to get your credit card info. Fibare is using my place of employment in A2, MI as their physical location and a disconnected phone # in AL as their phone #.
Login to Me Too

Ubillc
Contributor
Contributor
What if you didnt pay fibare you went threw paypal
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know. PayPal would know that. People who have been calling my company in A2, MI have been calling their bank or credit card company. Fibare Club is one of many FRAUD websites that are going around.
Login to Me Too

Sd41
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them as well. Told them there are over 25 complaints on their community board and they acted like it was the first time they ever heard of it
Login to Me Too

Latachia
Contributor
Contributor
I report Chepeal as a a Fraudulent company. PayPal keeps denying my claim. I have not received what I ordered which was a sewing machine and an embroidery machine. This fraudulent company sent me two paper masks in a Ziploc bag. PayPal is not doing any research if so they will know that this company is a fraud and you can no longer find them online. I take full responsibility for not researching the company fully. But I also thought that I will be protected by making my payment through PayPal, I guess not..
Login to Me Too

Diasnubla2
Contributor
Contributor
This website is scam. I ordered a swimming pool in April. They sent me a tracking number, but it was taking very long. The package was coming from China. I called and sent Fibare/fibrare emails and no reply. I did call my credit card company and reported did get my money back. Today I get my item in the mail, same tracking number they originally sent and there was a white disposable masks inside, that was it. No pool. I of course just threw away the whole package, you never know what they put in that masks. Beware do not order from fibrare/Fibare or any company that has bad reviews
Login to Me Too

albe77
Contributor
Contributor
my access is denied !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.