Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Punt1981
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a trampoline for my 4 year old in April and today I received 2 face mask!! They do not have a working number! This should be illegal and there should be a way for me to get a refund or the trampoline!
Login to Me Too

PhoebeLee
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered a pool from them and feel like a dummy now. I'll be shocked if I actually receive it.
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
No no you wont. I JUST checked my bank activity and got charged around the world in Vietnamese restaurant. And got charged a foreign bank fee or 1.20. They should be shut down immediately. Use ur twitter to tag Google to take off that website. Along with this sketchy format of this website too canberry.top $60 hottubs my booty. Wow.
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
There is a very short YouTube video that was just posted on may 1. The video reports that Fibare Club takes your credit card info and sells the credit card info to other scammers. What a VIOLATION.
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor

They barley replied back. Who the **bleep** writes "pls" wow. And how many years, exactly? I'm not reply back, not worth my time. _______ On Sunday, May 3, 2020, <removed> wrote: Hi This is a legit website,we've been doing business for so many years. PayPal can protect your financial security. Pls do not worry Any questions feel free contact with us. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
I notice they wrote-we have been in so many years but won't say exactly how many years. They also capitalized Any in the middle of their sentence. Oh yes, Paypal protects you but a lot of damage to your card is done in the meantime and the hassle of getting a new card. I know that because that happened to me 4 years ago.
Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
Damn. Well it's not a problem for me. I just go to ibc and they print out a new one for me right then and there. I already cancelled my card. Weird thing is when I had "purchased" it it had my ip address attached to the order. Wtf. I'm not sure if these Vietnamese are pros at hacking my information?
Login to Me Too

roxitelles15
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem I didn't get a tracking number or nothing still didn't receive merchandise and it's been weeks now I'm trying to get my money refunded and I'm getting no response to know how kind of help
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Fibare is a FRAUD website. You will never get your order. Fibare lists there physical adress in Ann Arbor, MI. That's my place of employment. We are getting many emails and calls regarding this. We don know how our address got on their physical location. We have notified authorities regarding this. You need to call your bank or credit card company and request a new card. Fibare takes your credit card information and sells it to other scam artists.
Login to Me Too

Sd41
Contributor
Contributor
I Got the same message.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.