Ezlifee sent wrong items

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered a dachramp, a ramp to help my dog get into the car USD $24.87. They sent me a toy rubber frisbee and a cat collar. Both items had $7.50 on the parcel. Only worth $2 if that. PayPal sent me an email and want me to pay for the return to get a refund. Then 15 minutes later sent an email saying they are still reviewing the information provided by the seller. I don’t understand why I should pay for shipping the wrong items back, they aren’t even worth the shipping costs. The seller has also been emailing me privately telling me not to go through PayPal. Offered me 40% refund, then in next email 50% refund
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
This is disgusting of PayPal and of Ezlifee. They are deliberately sending the wrong items worth next to nothing. Just to take our money 😡
Login to Me Too

26CB
Contributor
Contributor

I email them everyday, so far I’ve got up to 60% refund, after 3 emails.

Login to Me Too

MbsPws
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same thing happened to us. My wife ordered 2 of the "dachramp" products but received the same as the original post.  If I use PayPal, I thought we were protected from fraud.  Hence, the whole point of using PayPal?  Perhaps we are only actually protected from someone using our credit card number for as much as they want and we have no guarantee that when we order something using PayPal that we will indeed get what we ordered. Hmmmmm ....

Login to Me Too

lizday
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly PayPal has obviously changed its terms and conditions..what you say used to be the case, but now they only give you your money back if the item is never received and the seller doesn’t reply. Currently I am trying to get refund for a promised Xmas item that’s never arrived. All PayPal say is...there is a tracking number from the seller...that tracking number says it didn’t leave the seller. But as from China, if they respond, even if lies, they dismiss your case. 

Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve again woken up to an email asking me to return the parcel and they will give me a full refund , I have asked in every email if they will refund my return postage and they refuse to answer me The return postage will be about the same as the refund ( this is how they make their money ) My original tracking number was for Canada post yet it came via a uk company but want it returning to China !!!
Login to Me Too

lizday
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly PayPal have altered their terms and conditions...they no longer support the buyer...only the seller.,

Login to Me Too

lizday
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly this is typical of PayPal now. I had the same issue, but PayPal sided with the seller, always. I used to have confidence if I was in the right as a paying buyer, they would help me. They now don’t do that with Chinese goods. Standard practice is for seller to offer 40% refund, then 50. Unfortunately both PayPal and China don’t subscribe to AU consumer LAWS.. full refund or replacement. Something PayPal should address... they now need a big competitor that protects the buyer. If products are not correct, proven faulty, PayPal should make seller give a full refund! I got a 1/2 made garment, just a few pieces of material sewn together.. PayPal made me send it back at A$30!!!
Login to Me Too

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
It’s extremely annoying to get some cheap crap that you never ordered. If they had done the right thing and sent me the item I ordered there was another item on their site I wanted to buy. But no way! Never again
Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
As soon as I see them advertising on FB again I will put warning on the post and when they delete them I will keep reposting
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.