Ezlifee sent wrong items

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered a dachramp, a ramp to help my dog get into the car USD $24.87. They sent me a toy rubber frisbee and a cat collar. Both items had $7.50 on the parcel. Only worth $2 if that. PayPal sent me an email and want me to pay for the return to get a refund. Then 15 minutes later sent an email saying they are still reviewing the information provided by the seller. I don’t understand why I should pay for shipping the wrong items back, they aren’t even worth the shipping costs. The seller has also been emailing me privately telling me not to go through PayPal. Offered me 40% refund, then in next email 50% refund
Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

WB086189B
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 white folding storage units, about 5ft x 2ft. I've received 2 farty green things??? I've just emailed them to say that I've not received my parcel. Let's see what they have to say. I don't want the crap they sent... Not worth sending back. We shouldn't be paying if they're at fault. They are blatantly try to rip people off. My order confirmation has a picture of what it SHOULD be.
Login to Me Too

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a picture of what I ordered but am still being told to pay for returning the wrong items. ( Which will cost more than they are worth. ) this is the only way to receive a full refund
Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
Same here , surely PayPal can see a pattern with this company My parcel was a Hermes delivery but they want it returned to China
Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 white folding units was sent cheap shower corner unit 😡 Same here , they want me to pay for the return or accept 40% refund It would cost more to return than what they sent are worth Seems to happens a lot 😡
Login to Me Too

Smange13
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to buy 2 of those in black. But not now
Login to Me Too

26CB
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me, I ordered two folding racks on wheels  and got two plastic, self assembly tray racks that bore no resemblance to what I’d ordered. To add insult to injury one was smashed to bits.

Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
That’s exactly what I ordered and exactly what I received... sent in the uk and wanted the return to China at a cost of £15 Then wouldn’t refund my postage and PayPal said the didn’t have to PayPal are just as bad as this company as they know this is happening but still back this corrupt “company” 😡😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Weerakkody
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me as well. this seller is a big liar. and no support from Paypal as well. very dissapointed.

Login to Me Too

CH24
Contributor
Contributor
Same here , they want me to pay for the return or accept 40% refund It would cost more to return than what they sent are worth Seems to happen a lot 😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.