cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Contributor

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED

Well, I did end up receiving items from NewChic eventually, but they are not as described (clearly NOT linen fabric) or 2-3 sizes too small and they stink of industrial solvent. They can not be found on NewChic's site but are still shown on another of their sister sites with substantially smaller size charts. I've escalated the dispute with Paypal for ChicV's FRAUD. We'll see what happens- I should absolutely get a refund for the item not shipped (they shipped a duplicate of a different item). If Paypal doesn't resolve this satisfactorily, I will have to pursue other options. 😞

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Don’t buy from CHICV INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LIMITED!

DO NOT BUY FROM CHICV INTERNATIONAL LIMITED!  They ripped me off of over $100! 

Contributor

I feel like a fool ordering something from an InstaGram feed. Because I didn't use Paypal in ordering, Paypal couldn't help me, even though the receipt from vendor shows they used Paypal & any problems to contact Paypal.  Luckily my credit card company has opened a dispute for the item that I have never received but have already been charged for.

Tags (1)
Contributor

PayPal didn't help me either, so don't be too hard on yourself. Paypal's claim of buyer protection is clearly a joke. 

They also operate under the name ChicHola and have adds under this name on Facebook.

Contributor

Yes.  They will open a case (or Paypal does I think) but then they ask you to close it so they can proceed.  To do what, I ask myself?  You need to write to the following like I have THREE times with no response and ask him to check on the Paypal forum.  There are SO many complaints about them but Paypal would appear not to want to do anything about them and keeps trading with them.

Dan Schulman

President and CEO

Paypal

<removed>

Nebraska 68128

Contributor

I’ve never been caught like one on PayPal ever!! Hey ho!!

Contributor

Like I tell everyone else - you need to write to THIS man.  He will have to respond sooner or later.  Tell him to check out his Forum

The PayPal CEO Dan Shulman earns 19.2 million in ONE year? And we cannot get a response from him even though there are 13 pages of claims of fraud from this company with complicity from PayPal? Totally scandalous! https://www1.salary.com/Daniel-H-Schulman-Salary-Bonus-Stock-Options-for-PAYPAL-HOLDINGS-INC.html

Contributor

In <removed> you will find more ChicV web shops. It's a dropshipping business.