Dispute not being resolved

Mcjie
Contributor
Contributor

case was logged on 22 July 2021.

case keeps been postponed. contacted paypal and they reassured me that case will be resolved within the next 9 days. its been 11 days and case being postponed again.

seller sent items via state post , i requested for DHL as my state post in my country in not functional. 

i cant add more attachments to my case to help prove that i am not receiving this item as delivery keeps saying delivery has missed its schedule. this says that because they cannot find a state post to post this to as they are all shut down.

Date added

22 July 2021

Your notes

i requested for DHL shipping + DHL insurance for $480 as state postal service is not functional in my country. the seller promised DHL shipping but he was being dishonest and tried to make more money and used my DHL shipping Fees+insurance to send it via Austria postal service with no insurance. My item is now indefinite in transit, i may never get this item . Seller does not want to claim insurance and does not want to refund the money and being extremely rude threatening with legal action against me and paypal. Please can you kind assist as i have came across a dishonest seller and now i am at a loss. Thank you for your assistance and time in this matter. Kind regards Jack

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mcjie 

Paypal it appears are inundated with claims mainly from buyers that bought tat from these China websites or Social Media ads !
So all claims are being pushed back unfortunately.

As long as yours has been escalated from a dispute to a claim, and is still being reviewed then you have the chance of a refund.
Sadly you will have to wait it out in the long queue though.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.