Dispute closed after seller told me they were out of the country.

tadas144
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a phone from ebay on 18th september. I accidently closed the return as i wanted to add more detail but i couldn't reopen a return which was my mistake since i am new to buying on ebay. I was told by ebay support to take this to paypal. After a while the seller finally accepted my return. I bought a label and printed it off and messaged the seller to make sure their address was correct. They then told me that they were out of the country and to not send the item until 2 days before he was back which was fine by me but the paypal dispute said that i must send it out a few days before the date that he gave me or else the case would be closed. I messaged paypal support this information very clearly and they then checked it for around a week and a half. They then went ahead and closed my return dispute on the 21st october. I dont understand why they would close it i included proof of everything an yet this still happened. I am now stuck with an item that i do not want as it was wrongly described. What can i do to resolve this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.