Dispute at seller favor

ClarissaWht
Contributor
Contributor
Basically I am a buyer using PayPal and purchase something from the seller. The seller should be sending me 150 boxes. But only send me 4 packets of rubbish .. Submit claim. Do all those police report and etc. In the end after almost a month paypal say it is in seller favor, so money will be transferred to the seller aka CHEATER! How can this be while I didn't get the goods and my money was also gone ... somemore it is a total of $1700. It is really unfair when I provide all those evidence, and even provide the message seller saying the item delivered to me is not mine. Anyone experience this before and what else can I do?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @ClarissaWht,

It's really sad for me to know that you did not receive the correct item you've ordered and worse, the case was closed in seller's favor. However, I am glad that I was able to see your post so I can give you some insights and help you with possible resolution. Since we don't have your account pulled up as this is a public community forum, you can still file an appeal with all the compelling evidences you have available via Resolution Center.

I wish I could see your case right now so I can check what else we can do. Though, you can still appeal as soon as we are back in operation as our phone lines are all currently closed due to corona virus (covid-19) emergency. My vast regret for the inconvenience.

Thank you. Keep safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.