Dispute Resolution

Boudreaux1
New Community Member

I had someone an erroneous claim against me while helping my Mother who doesn't understand technology. My mother raises dogs to supplement her social security and this person put a deposit down on a puppy and then changed her mind. These deposits are non refundable because my mother turns other sales down to hold the puppy for the people who have paid their deposit.  My mother told her that she would refund her deposit being kind when she sold the puppy to someone else. This person than filed a claim with paypal saying she never received her item, than changed it to the item received wasn't what it was described as. She was supposed to have taken delivery yesterday after paying the remainder of her money and she doesn't want the puppy now.

The problem is two fold for me, one Paypal has put a hold on my account for the $300.00 and second I don't want my rating to go down for false claims.

What is the quickest way to settle this as I have already responded to Paypal and they say it can take a few days and my mother is scared this woman will bad mouth her in the Puppy Community.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Boudreaux1 

Sadly your refund policy is topped by paypals user agreement, so you need to wait for paypal to review it and decide the outcome. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.