Dispute Issues

sierraclark
New Community Member

Hi all, I recently filed a dispute because I payed someone $240 for concert tickets. However, they never sent me the tickets. So I filed a dispute, but I accidentally chose my reason for filing the dispute as “unauthorized transaction” instead of “item not received”. Now my claim has been denied, and it is not letting me reopen the claim. Is there anyway that I can file a different claim for the same transaction? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hi @ sierraclark,

Thanks for asking your question in our Community and welcome.

I understand that you filed a wrong dispute and now you are not able to open a dispute for the correct reason.

I would first advise checking what kind of payments you send. We can only accept claim for 'Payments for goods/service; If a personal payments was sent it is not possible to open a dispute. If you have sent a Payment for goods/service you can contact us and we can refile and reopen the dispute for you.

You can contact us if you click one the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.