Dispute Claim Lost

arunkrishnan005
Contributor
Contributor

I applied for a dispute since the seller did not provide the service as agreed on 25th january 2021.

I received the following email today.

"Hello Arun <removed>,

We received the claim(s) you filed on 25 January 2021.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because we did not receive valid proof or tracking that you returned the merchandise.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Learn More about PayPal Purchase Protection

You can learn more about PayPal Purchase Protection and how we investigate problem transactions by clicking Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page. Then, simply click PayPal User Agreement and Protection for Buyers

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-100228479 

Transaction Amount: ‪50,00 USD‬ 

Dispute Amount: ‪50,00 USD‬ 

Transaction ID: 8K532264FT6649939 

Transaction Date: 5 January 2021

Thanks,

PayPal"

My question is how will there be a valid proof of tracking in case of a service rendered online?

I have clearly mentioned in the dispute that it was a service and not goods provided. The seller asked for a tracking proof and I was unable to give one since I don't have it as it a service that he provided.

I kindly request to revisit the dispute and do the needful. I want to reiterate the fact that the seller was providing a service and not products.

I don't have a proof of tracking as it was not goods sold.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.