Did not receive my order, paypal closed the dispute, no refund

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered 3 godox ad200 pro flash on jan 17 from Eglobal... I did not receive the items, and it have been more than a month. I have contacted eglobal, and did not get an answer, opened a dispute on paypal to get my money back as "the item is not decribed" but there was no option that says " i did not get the order, or anything only this" and paypal cancelled it. i have everything proof that needed, its 762 eur.

Please someone help me out, there is no way to open a dispute "did not receive the item" please help

Screenshot 2020-02-24 10.56.21.pngScreenshot 2020-02-24 10.20.23.pngScreenshot 2020-02-24 20.28.55.png

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

See my new post "Massive Dissatisfaction with Paypal Dispute Process".

Login to Me Too

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer, but did not help me

Login to Me Too

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

That wasn't an answer--it was a head's up that Paypal is going to ignore you.

Login to Me Too

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

So basically i wont get my money back? can i go to my bank and cancel the payment that i have sent 1 month ago, or what can i do?

Login to Me Too

SanctiHD
Contributor
Contributor

I have literally the same issue, I do not know what to do. Should I cancel the transaction but how do I even do that.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Y’all can contact your bank as PayPal advises. Dispute the charges and have patience

Login to Me Too

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not advice anything, i cant contact with them, there is no way, no option please help.

Login to Me Too

csaba565
Contributor
Contributor

How can i reopen the dispute since it has been cancelled by paypal without any information!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @csaba565,

I'm sorry to hear that a dispute was closed when the tracking did not show delivery. To allow a representative to look at the details, please reach out to customer service. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.