DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

JOchwo
New Community Member

First of all, I am so glad to have found this community!! I have suffered from being disappointed by the above merchant plus her accomplice, PayPal!

I ordered a very beautiful hoodie (I now doubt it would have looked the same in hand) online from a company called IDUN (that is what they describe themselves to be- according to PayPal, they are DISO TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED)- Technology company that sells clothes? hahaha!!

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the hoodie for $49.99 on January 9th. The order instructions indicated that  I would get the product within 7-14 days. Guys, it has been over a month, I have not seen that item. I wanted to cancel the order, so I contacted the merchant asking for a refund through a provided email. I got a response that they shipped the hoodie, that was over two weeks ago. But the item isnt here (INFACT, I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, I JUST WANT MY REFUND). I contacted them a couple more times without a reply!

I then decided to file for a resolution through PayPal, unfortunately, PayPal today responded telling me that the seller gave them information that the hoodie was delivered. When I click on the tracking number, they dont show where the hoodie was delivered to and when? In fact, I have cameras around my house and there is no evidence of any Courier company coming to my house of recent to deliver a package. This so called company is LYING, and unfortunately, I feel like the PayPal that is to protect me the consumer has bought into the lie, and is now an accomplice! 

I wonder why a seemingly reputable company like PayPal would work with not so straight forward, shady companies? I am extremely disappointed!!

My resolution is that, if I dont have my money refunded, I will close my account and never use PayPal again! Fortunately, there are many other similar options to the services that you provide. I just can not deal with a company that does not deal with the right people/company, one that does not protect the consumer!!

<Edited>

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Temp20201204m
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a bunch of scammers. I ordered (through taste my life) a climbing Santa with lights (see below) and I received a poor quality ladder, Santa and a star.  They claimed they didn’t send the wrong item.  They offered 20% refund. I asked PayPal to step in.  Diso then offered a full refund providing I send the item back to China!! How they think this is acceptable is beyond disbelief.. it will cost triple the amount in postage.  Mind you this is coming from the country that created COVID so is doesn’t surprise me that the company is lacking customer service.  I have filed a complaint to PayPal about their decision.  Looks like I will have to admit defeat and put it down to experience. 

i ord What I orderedWhat I orderedWhat I receivedWhat I received

Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
It is horrible what this company has put so many people through. They also wanted me to return my items to China however their original package came from California and once I proved that to PayPal and asked why I couldn't return to CA they refunded my money. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Temp20201204m
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Brady23. PayPal should ban this company.  

Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree!
Login to Me Too

Viag

Sounds like the same thing that has just happened to me, Although I have an email from the seller saying that they sent the items to the wrong address, but too bad, so sad, its not their fault. And paypal just sided with them because the tracking number (for the parcel that, once again they ADMITTED, was delivered to the wrong address) said that it had been delivered. 

Login to Me Too

Brady23
Contributor
Contributor
Wow! That's absolutely ridiculous! I would keep fighting that.
Login to Me Too

Deewal
Contributor
Contributor
I have just sent paypal the tracking information but now ive read this I thought I will also forward pictures to paypal because the label on mine had that it came from NSW
Login to Me Too

Temp20201204m
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately PayPal denied my claim because I didn’t put in valid proof of posting.  I put in a paragraph saying that it would cost more to post it back the what I paid for the product and going by the comments here even if I did send it back they are refusing to refund so people are out of pocket more.  I sent diso an email saying they can came the money as obviously the need it more than me and it was only pennies and pennies were all they are worth anyway.  Think I will close my PayPal account.  Buyer Protection? What a load of old **bleep**. Good luck to everyone who is trying to get their money back.  

Login to Me Too

Patmac1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, unfortunately,  I read all of your comments two days after I ordered a screen magnifier for my Granddaughter.   I contacted Diso via their Diso website and email address.  Had no response which is when I found this forum.  I contacted PayPal through their "Resolution Centre" to say two days ago I ordered from this company  and asked them to reclaim the money from Diso.  I received a reply almost immediately,  no questions asked, reimbursement denied.  It beggars belief, in this day and age, with technology so advanced, that PayPal can take payments with a click of a button, but cannot protect it's loyal customer's from KNOWN fraudsters with a similar "button"!  PayPal is as culpable as DESO.  I am SO disappointed in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Deo4
Contributor
Contributor

Yes this is scam seller. I got hooked to. They adverstised in facebook about a gimbal, with the video of it.  They put a link where to order. To my surprise they delivered only a very cheap-looking gimbal case only.  I opened a case with Paypal, the seller responded this is the product that they are really selling. Knowing that this conversation with seller is going nowhere, I escalated the case and seller suggested that I return it and they would refund. Although that would incur me additional cost for the shipping, I agreed to that.  More than a month after, Paypal just closed the case in favor of the seller, saying I didn't provide a valid tracking. Well, I had pictures of it and did provide them the tracking detail.  After I received the notification of this case being closed, I checked the tracking and all I see is that the package has been attempted to be delivered 3 times.  Well, not sure if they provided invalid return address or they just did not want to receive it, the tracking doesn't say so. So this is the modus I guess.  So sad that despite many of us already complaining for this same seller, Paypal continues to be partner with them.  I think I will not use Paypal anymore.  They are accomplice to scam sellers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.