Closed account and pass 180 days

Faiz90
New Community Member
Account was closed, 180 has long passed, no card (only prepaid card was attach) and no bank was attach at the time it deemed to b closed.. Any bank that I try to attach all resort to same error not able to process this at the moment.. days after, weeks after weeks n month still same error.. can it really b add after acc was close.. Paypal not helping n just ignore whatever msg..the call ridiculously long n goin to make me angry if at end of it is just waste of time so please advise is this somethg tat can be done or is tats what PP is and are,like to say something for thing that actually cannot be done..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Faiz90,

Welcome to our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear PayPal has made the decision to no longer offer their services. If you're running into some issues withdrawing the funds in your account after the 180 day wait period has passed, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for assistance. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.