Claim was denied (PayPal didn't help)

Linna07
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

My  claim was denied, because the seller provided a valid proof of delivery- Tracking No.

But for tracking No. XXXX delivery is open complaint on Royal Mail. 

I have not received my order, but the delivery is confirmed in Royal Mail - no signature, no ID, no photo(for this reason open claim in Royal Mail).

Shipment tracking No. does not guarantee receipt. I received a reply from the Royal mail stating that the shipment could have been delivered to other people as well. The service does not have confirmation with signature.

Royal Mail still explains this situation.

What else can I do? Is it still possible to change this PayPal decision?

Thank's...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Linna07
Contributor
Contributor

My item is shown as delivered, but it hasn’t been received.

https://www.royalmail.com/help/buying-items-online

Login to Me Too

galensdad
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, have a situation where I, reportedly, received the merchandise that I ordered, and PAID FOR THROUGH PAYPAL.  I did NOT receive the item that I ordered.  I have tried to communicate with the vendor, but, I get no response!  PayPal does not seem to care.

Login to Me Too

Linna07
Contributor
Contributor

It is sad. I was disappointed with PayPal buyer protection and Royal Mail. I paid ₤ 155 (to Cernucci).

Royal Mail recommend contact the retailer I bought the items from: Seller have a legal responsibility to make sure you get what you paid for. Maybe PayPal doesn't know about it?

🤔

Login to Me Too

galensdad
Contributor
Contributor

It is totally outrageous to me that the vendor will NOT respond to my e-mails, and PayPal essentially says "If USPS claims the item was properly delivered, that is an absolute fact!"  Case closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.