Claim denied

lisa52ha
Contributor
Contributor

I have had two claims denied to me because I couldn't provide the tracking . The reason is the post office will not accept any mail going to China and I wrote them and told the seller and PayPal in resolution but they didn't even read it because they said I didn't provide tracking information so they denied me. I got ripped off and now I know PayPal doesn't stand behind me.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lisa52ha
Contributor
Contributor
I actually have 3 all going back to China and can't mail them . This is totally not my fault and I should not of been denied
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @lisa52ha,

Thanks for posting about this issue. 

We are aware that for some countries shipping to China is not being allowed. We are taking this into account as part of the claims process. It looks like there was an error in your case. If you responded to the case it should have remained open. I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team so we can look into this for you again. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

lisa52ha
Contributor
Contributor
No not in my cases they have not took that t into account. They said they denied the claim be ause I didn't give them a tracking number showing I .ailed the stuff to each person. And when I went to mail them the post office wouldn't take them. I wrote about this several times an toldd Them before they denied it I couldn't mail it and that's not fair cause I am out money for something that does not work
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lisa52ha 

Then ask again as @PayPal_Rachael  advised you !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.