Can't resolve account limitation

Bvdrst
Contributor
Contributor

As the title says, I'm trying to resolve an account limitation but I'm currently unsuccessful in doing so. They stated that the reason that the account was put on hold was due to "suspicious activity" on my account even though the account was literally created around 4 days ago, which is incredibly annoying since I haven't done anything yet. I've already submitted a photo ID has requested, however recently it was thrown back at me with a message saying "the document submitted doesn't contain the requested information" without telling me what information wasn't inside, and additionally they now want me to "confirm a card" even though I have not yet added a credit card to the account and have no intentions to do so. To make matters worse, customer support closed the ongoing ticket I had with them without telling me beforehand and now I can no longer open one because there are no Customer support agents available. What am I supposed to do now?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.